Franklin County Fall Auction 2020

tucker80

I really hope there's a good turnout. Times like now, this year as a whole, we NEED these community events more than ever.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
If anyone wants me to see if they have a ______ PM me a phone number and what you're looking for and IF I'm able to go look on Thursday I'll take a pic of it and send it to you.

K80Shooter

If anyone wants me to see if they have a ______ PM me a phone number and what you're looking for and IF I'm able to go look on Thursday I'll take a pic of it and send it to you.

Maybe a good 72" soil pulverizer.

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon

tucker80

My wife just told me she's rescheduling our daughters eye appointment so she can go with me. Only took 20 years, but she's finally coming around!

Jim Boyd

An incredibly kind offer!

Well done sir.

WishboneW

Looking for the gear box that fits this bush hog

Attachments

• F9B1379C-7C3A-4D59-AB46-4B3C3D583007.jpeg
    F9B1379C-7C3A-4D59-AB46-4B3C3D583007.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 15

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
48 degrees Saturday morning with a high of 69 and sunny ? that afternoon.

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Hmmmmmmmmmm, if that roller/aerator went cheap or goes cheap, it might make a good roller/crimper.

roller.JPGroller crimper.JPG

Canuck5

Food Plot advisor extraordinaire !
Hmmmmmmmmm, is that an IHC planter in the background or maybe a "side dressing cultivator?

Planter.JPG

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Is there a place where Woody’s members can meet up?

They will be selling biscuits and such in the registration building. There will be tables set up in there for people to sit and eat. It would be easy to grab a table, and meet some folks. You would just need to set a time, and then put a sign of some type up so folks would know who we are.