9/26 am

Andy12

Oak flat in Madison county.Saw 5 does here yesterday evening and jumped a giant hog on the way in 15 yards from me. He took off down the hill and hit the beaver swamp wide open and splashed across it for about 200 yards.
That’ll get the blood flowing!!!

bilgerat

Senior
3rd baby spikes , All are just hanging out together doing young buck stuff , butting heads and sniffing rear ends :giggle:

Last edited:

AJLBucks

One of my favorite things about hunting is seeing things most people will never see in their lives. I just had a redtail hawk gliding through the woods and got within 4 feet of me. Flew right past me and landed on a limb about 5 yards to my right, head high. Watched him for a few minutes before he took off. Huge bird, beautiful sight. Besides that, nothing but squirrels and birds

Hickory Nut

Not in the stand this morning but went to pull a card on a small tract and to see if I would spot any deer. Had three does and a fawn waiting on me. Good luck hunters.

AJLBucks

Good luck Acarter and well done young man. Never give up!

Hunter922

Dead here... this is like watching old people eat...

DSGB

Nothing but a few squirrels so far. Sounds like the logging crew is on the north end of the property.

jimmy.444

One of my favorite things about hunting is seeing things most people will never see in their lives. I just had a redtail hawk gliding through the woods and got within 4 feet of me. Flew right past me and landed on a limb about 5 yards to my right, head high. Watched him for a few minutes before he took off. Huge bird, beautiful sight. Besides that, nothing but squirrels and birds
I was about 25 feet up a pine tree one morning in Jones co and I had a squirrel 10 feet or so above me. He jumped onto a limb of the pine in front of me and it broke. I watched this squirrel do a nose dive all the way to the ground and heard him hit it hard. I thought it was dead but it got up and shook its head and ran back up another pine tree lol

Waddams

Sitting on a scrape with ground all tore up. Hoping someone decides to come give it a check. Corp land in Elbert this time.