I would appreciate some prayers for my wife

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Nothing major. She was supposed to have had a colonoscopy today. She did everything they told her to do but wasn’t clean enough so they sent her BACK home for a SECOND flush treatment ? and had to be back at the hospital tomorrow at around noon for a second colonoscopy. We have been through this before but never spent two days back to back doing colon blow prep. She is about at her wits end (she has anxiety pretty bad to begin with) and is exhausted and hungry because she’s been on liquid diet since Wednesday. Just a quick prayer to give her peace and that the doctor will get her in and out and back home tomorrow. She will probably end up sleeping all weekend.
Thanks

NoOne

Gone but not forgotten.
Prayers for the Lord Jesus Christ intervention on your wife's behalf.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Thank y’all. Bless her she’s miserable. They just took her back. If the doctor says he can’t do it today she will probably go to jail she’s had enough of this ?

CroMagnum

Nothing major. She was supposed to have had a colonoscopy today. She did everything they told her to do but wasn’t clean enough so they sent her BACK home for a SECOND flush treatment ? and had to be back at the hospital tomorrow at around noon for a second colonoscopy. We have been through this before but never spent two days back to back doing colon blow prep. She is about at her wits end (she has anxiety pretty bad to begin with) and is exhausted and hungry because she’s been on liquid diet since Wednesday. Just a quick prayer to give her peace and that the doctor will get her in and out and back home tomorrow. She will probably end up sleeping all weekend.
Thanks
Prayers sent

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ya`ll got em, T. Holler if there is anything we can do.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Just got home. She’s ok they said there were no major problems they’ll talk to us more at the follow up in a couple of weeks. Thanks again for the prayers it’s been a really hard last couple of days on her.

specialk

good news!....got one tuesday after xmas myself.....