Finally!

Allen Oliver

I have seen a lot of Deer this season. Had a couple swing and misses at Horse Creek the last week in October. Did stick a spike but it was not fatal. Since then I have just small bucks come in. Cant shoot them at the club. Did have one come close at a friends land but no shot. This morning I finally had 3 does come in. They did just like i wanted. I was about to shoot one and it caught me in mid Draw and bounced. I swung around to my right and this ole gal was wondering what was going on. I let the ole woodsman go and double lunged her. She tore out the way they came in and I heard her crash on the other side of the thicket. Had blood at Impact site and walked straight to her. Thank You Lord for another fine day in the woods!!100_0024.JPG

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats on making meat and doing it the hard way!

Al33

Way to hang in there and get-r-done Allen!!! I have only managed one deer kill this season but I haven't been able to hunt for a about month now due to a foot issue. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the saddle soon. Happy for you brother!!!(y)

Allen Oliver

Way to hang in there and get-r-done Allen!!! I have only managed one deer kill this season but I haven't been able to hunt for a about month now due to a foot issue. Hopefully I will be able to get back in the saddle soon. Happy for you brother!!!(y)
Thanks Al! Hope you you get that foot issue straight brother!