Vandy AD: how about a soccer player

Coach: Yes!

AD: women’s soccer player

Coach: ummm, does she kick a lot?

AD: She a goalie

Coach:83968592-401D-4CEB-ABFC-4CC196D06F97.jpeg

lbzdually

Banned
Rumor is that a bunch of players are quitting or refusing to play if she stays on the team. I've got a feeling that UGA may not get to play this Saturday because Vandy won't have enough players

lampern

Rumor is that a bunch of players are quitting or refusing to play if she stays on the team. I've got a feeling that UGA may not get to play this Saturday because Vandy won't have enough players

Why?

Let her kick if the regular kicker is out

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I hope she scores an extra point in UGA.

THAT. WOULD. BE. AWESOME.

Buncha candy boys letting a girl score.

lbzdually

Banned
Why?

Let her kick if the regular kicker is out

Well, part of it is that she thought she was worthy of giving a halftime speech vs Mizzou where she admonished the team like she was a 5th year senior that had been a team leader for a couple of years.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I'm on a drag racing forum and half the people on there think Vandy used the female kicker because she was the best one for the job.

I'd guess that Vandy has a couple hundred male former high school soccer players on campus and can really kick a ball.

Not to mention, there are probably a dozen male students on campus that kicked footballs in high school. They probably tried out as walk on for the football team.

brownceluse

I seen where she kicked a couple extra points in Saturday’s game. But, Vandy used another kicker fir a 39 yard FG. I’m starting to think this is a publicity stunt. What logical reason would they not let her kick it other than not having the leg for it?

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I seen where she kicked a couple extra points in Saturday’s game. But, Vandy used another kicker fir a 39 yard FG. I’m starting to think this is a publicity stunt. What logical reason would they not let her kick it other than not having the leg for it?
I thought she kicked a field goal too???

Twiggbuster

Ok, it’s a good story in a sorry season/ year.
I opened my mouth and said.. they didn’t go after the kick. It was low, could’ve been easily blocked.
Didn’t go over good in my household.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Watch the video of the famous “kick”. Tennessee intentionally put ZERO pressure on her.

bullgator

Still waiting on post game shower report.

Latest posts