Lumix FZ300

wvdawg

Staff member
Mash them buttons and post more pics! Looking good!

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I just looked up your camera,,,,nice, real similar to my Nikon p510,,,,play around with your spot metering too,,,,
Every time I attempt to venture from dummy proof, I have issues.:LOL:. I love the zoom stuff. Out to 200 yards is like 10. The touch screen laser focus stuff, I've kind of gotten use to. The lighting on intelligent auto is always too bright when I load them on the computer. Then I sit it down for 3 months and forget everything. I love it though. Some nice 4k video. I just need a tripod to try and film some turkeys and I'm good.

Cmp1

BANNED
Every time I attempt to venture from dummy proof, I have issues.:LOL:. I love the zoom stuff. Out to 200 yards is like 10. The touch screen laser focus stuff, I've kind of gotten use to. The lighting on intelligent auto is always too bright when I load them on the computer. Then I sit it down for 3 months and forget everything. I love it though. Some nice 4k video. I just need a tripod to try and film some turkeys and I'm good.
Inbed in your photos shooting parameters, instead of date time,show Aperture and shutter speed,,,,
The reason for the brightness is the chip wants to make it foolproof,,,,
You can use exposure control when you get more experience,,,,
Many good forums online to help you,,,,maybe get a book for your specific camera,,,,I did when I first got my Canon T90,,,,35mm,,,,tons of information,,,,do this first,,,,there should be one available for your camera,,,,

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
Inbed in your photos shooting parameters, instead of date time,show Aperture and shutter speed,,,,
The reason for the brightness is the chip wants to make it foolproof,,,,
You can use exposure control when you get more experience,,,,
Many good forums online to help you,,,,maybe get a book for your specific camera,,,,I did when I first got my Canon T90,,,,35mm,,,,tons of information,,,,do this first,,,,there should be one available for your camera,,,,
I was watching YouTube videos from some English guy. He's pretty good going through everything with my specific camera. It's a matter of taking the time, then putting it to use. I end up off course, goofing off, like on GON. lol

Cmp1

BANNED
In my photography class in HS,,,,the teacher said out of a roll of film you're doing good if you get one or two great shots,,,,? ? ? ?, 35mm of course,,,,you're eye for a good Pic will improve over time,,,,