The Septic tank is backing up ?

sleepr71

So my Wife comes to me this afternoon after using the potty in my office,which is in a back room on my Shop..and proceeds to describe it as “awful” & “you’d better stop Welding & go check that out”! I put everything down & walk back there. Sure as shootin..it’s rank..like a Possum died in there.? Get to searching & flushing & plunging the toilet. Nothing. Everything is working fine..:huh: Then it Dawns on Me...I sat all of my Traps,Trapping lures & supplies in there Last Week to do inventory & get traps ready. Somehow..I cracked a bottle of bait/lure..and it’s had a good Week to leak out in the box & ferment! You should have seen her face when I opened the box & let it exhale:rofl:she asked: “Are you really going to handle that shtuff!??”??

FOLES55

Least it was in the shop and not the house!

buckpasser

I know what you mean. I accidentally left my bait bucket in my Jeep overnight a while back. It was a multiple week recovery plan with leaving my windows down all day everyday under the barn. It probably still stinks but since Covid I can’t smell.

280 Man

Banned
I put my bait/lure in my building. It has a bottle of Fox Hollow GHII. For those that have this stuff you know how potent it is. About make you barf...Building still smells like Pepé Le Pew.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I put my bait/lure in my building. It has a bottle of Fox Hollow GHII. For those that have this stuff you know how potent it is. About make you barf...Building still smells like Pepé Le Pew.
Hung a small metal cabinet on the back of my shop just for That kind of stuff ?

Doug B.

To store my lure that has skunk essence in it in the summer I tape the lid on it, put it back in the ziploc foil pouch it came in, vacuum seal it in a foodsaver bag, put it in a sealed ammo box, then put it in a cardboard box with paper around it and after a few days..........yep, you can still smell it.