New SxS & Trailer...

Tight Lines

Man I dunno.. the wheels don't match the trailer and buggy. I think I'da passed on it. ;)
Nice rig!

Yeah, when I ordered the trailer they powder coat them to order...and you can choose basic colors and chrome...blue, green, yellow, red, silver, etc. And chrome, aluminum anodized or black wheels...

I went red & black and it matches the Honda about perfectly...surprised how close it was...

Tight Lines

Love that trailer. Is it custom or readily available?

Also, welcome to the Pioneer club. Come see us over here for about every mod or discussion you can possibly imagine (5) The Honda Side by Side Club! (hondasxs.com)

That trailer is readily available. More expensive than a typical utility trailer but it folds up and will roll into my garage out of the way and weather. Given where I live, in the city, it is great. It also tows great, being a torsion axle.

Trailer here: https://www.kendonusa.com

Tight Lines

Love how you "accessorized" it !! Very nice rig !!

Thanks...pretty much just added a bunch of lights, roof, windshield, and the winch (still delayed). What you can't see is full aluminum skid plate kit and aluminum a-arm protectors. So the entire underneath is protected by aluminum plates for the most part. Can't wait to get it dirty...

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
BTW joined the SXS club tonight, thanks for the invite...KS Boy in GA is my username...

I hang in the 700 group most of the time...mainly cause I dont need another full fledge forum in my life :rofl: but definitely a massive amount of quality info on the machines. Especially in archives

livefromthetree username

Tight Lines

I hang in the 700 group most of the time...mainly cause I dont need another full fledge forum in my life :rofl: but definitely a massive amount of quality info on the machines. Especially in archives

livefromthetree username

Good lord I can already tell that this thing is going to cost me a whole bunch of money...it is like a Jeep, just a bazillion mods you can do...

Big_Red

That’s a sweet looking trailer.

How tall is that setup ON the trailer? Wondering if that setup would fit in my garage. I’m guessing not.

Tight Lines

On the trailer it must be 18-20" higher...too high to fit in a standard 7' garage door...if you have a 10' rollup yes...but you can roll the trailer into the garage and stand it up against the wall if you have an 8" ceiling...