The Granddaddy of all Go Dawgs threads #52! Win it all for Charlie!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
My Grandmother's pastor for as long as he was there!!!!!

Looks just as I remember him!!!!

Go Dawgs!!
Loved that man. He was my second daddy. We tried to stay at Milledge Ave. after he left, but it just wasn't the same. I walked to the chrurch in my wedding dress the morning of our wedding. :bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Loved that man. He was my second daddy. We tried to stay at Milledge Ave. after he left, but it just wasn't the same. I walked to the chrurch in my wedding dress the morning of our wedding. :bounce::bounce:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only you would do that!!!!!

Last time we were there was for my grandmother's funeral in 97.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Only you would do that!!!!!

Last time we were there was for my grandmother's funeral in 97.
Do you remeber the little greenhouse in front of fellowship hall and the cabin like house behind the church? I played many a basketball game on the basketball court in front of the little greenhouse.

John Cooper

Do you remeber the little greenhouse in front of fellowship hall and the cabin like house behind the church? I played many a basketball game on the basketball court in front of the little greenhouse.

Mandy it seems like I do, my cousin Alice Doster(before she married) would remember more cause she always went to church with my grandmother. Me and my cousin Robert not so much.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Mandy it seems like I do, my cousin Alice Doster(before she married) would remember more cause she always went to church with my grandmother. Me and my cousin Robert not so much.
Wow. The name Alice Doster rings a bell. Did she grow up in 5 points? I think she was my sister's friend.

John Cooper

Her family moved to Madison County when I was in the 5th grade. She is 5 years older than me so she be 63 now. They did live in Athens but lord I don't remember where. She went to Athens tech and worked at a poultry lab in Athens.

MudDucker

Staff member
Go DAWGS after a fine lunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.