What did you do today that’s related to deer hunting? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAbuckhunter88

Put out three more mineral sites on the new farm and picked up some buckwheat I plan to plant next weekend.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Shook hands on a new 149 acre lease for me and my son. Good deal all the way around, the lease is for him and I with a nice cabin on it.
Congratulations!

SakoL61R

Not today, but this past weekend with my son and a friend that hunts with us.
Sprayed areas, bush hogged others, trimmed a few trees, burnt some debris piles, freshened a salt lick, and started another. Cut up and moved a massive gum tree that fell over a perimeter road. Thank goodness for a tractor w/grapple! Big Stihl got a workout as well. Replaced a tractor hyd hose and did the normal equipment maintenance.
Got in some shooting practice with the Boy. Let him operate the riding mower. He cut the whole yard! "Good Job!".
Moved a trail cam.
Got home last night tired, but extremely satisfied with the weekend's fun.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Got my 24Db from Do Your Own. Now I need decent weather to go spray my clover. Watched it rain yesterday. Likely to do the same today. Does that count?:bounce:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Not hunting related since I can’t hunt here in the subdivision. I refreshed the mineral lick in our backyard deer viewing area.

Gbr5pb

Got the dreaded letter today telling me got to the 20th to get everything out the lease I’ve had 28 years has sold and the new owners want me out! So my deer season maybe sitting in the recliner reading live from the tree

Son

Gone But Not Forgotten
Got the dreaded letter today telling me got to the 20th to get everything out the lease I’ve had 28 years has sold and the new owners want me out! So my deer season maybe sitting in the recliner reading live from the tree
Been there couple times over the years. Not a good feeling. Hope you can find another or join a good group already established

Gbr5pb

What really got me about it is got 2 3/4 acres food plots with 4x6 box stands was looking forward to taking 4 year old grandson and the one about to drop! Can see something most every time you sit would have been good for starting hunters

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sent a check out for my lease..

Status
Not open for further replies.