Drivelers did a #360 and headed to fish

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Waiting on the holiday for mulch to be back on sell, buy the rest of what I need.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I know brother. I just don't like this new chapter in my life! 45 has been a game changer! Not to mention all the abuse I subjected my body too when I played sports and rode dirt bikes!
I didn’t like it either,I still don’t,but there’s no good alternative. I guess in a way you’re paying back for all those years when you didn’t know your own strength.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Bedtime for this old boy. Y’all have a goodun.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Quick story from Mrs Ruger. patient has gotten better but cant find family member to come get them and shouldn't be driving with continuing condition.

Dude is repeatedly in the hall, told to get in bed. He suddenly is making break and heads for staff elevator. Calls security and gets between him and elevator. He says, "Your not going to stop me." Mrs Ruger tells him, "Grew up with two brothers, one 6'8" the other is 6"4" my Dad is 6'2". I'll lay you out and drag you back to bed if you don't stop." Dude went back to bed, she got no more grief. :rofl:

Bob, I've got lots of love and respect for your sweet wife BUT after reading this fact, I've even got a lot more love and respect for her now. She is such a wonderful lady and you two fit together like "two peas in a pod" too !!! :cheers: Give her an extra hug from me sometime tomorrow as it was late before I could even get on here tonight.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
That little plate cost me 2lbs., back to zero carbs this morning.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
That little plate cost me 2lbs., back to zero carbs this morning.

Good luck, I can walk by a table full of food and never take a bite, and just the smell will make me gain 2lbs.