Best Bow Sight

Addicted to Antlers

Post your bow sight you think is the best. What are you using? What sight do you want to buy? Why do you think it is the best on the market?

ddd-shooter

Spot hogg. Built like tanks, and run the gamut from basic multi pin, to single pin, to movers and they're all rock solid.
I've got a seven pin fixed, but really thinking about a five pin slider. Probably the fast Eddie.

Deerhead

Spot hogg. Built like tanks, and run the gamut from basic multi pin, to single pin, to movers and they're all rock solid.
I've got a seven pin fixed, but really thinking about a five pin slider. Probably the fast Eddie.

I have to agree with ddd Spot Hogg! In all my years of shooting bows sights would only last a couple of years before they broke, screws, mounting points, pins... Since purchasing Spot Hogg I have not had any issues.

South Man

I have tried several and currently shooting HHA Tetra Max single pin-the two pin Spot Hogg is a good one for two pins and if multiple pins is what you are going with don't rule out the IQ multi pin sights and Black Gold

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I use 1 tritium pin with a peep.

They less complexity and moving parts the better IMO.

I only shoot out to 40 yards and most of my shots are 10-20 because of canopy.

The only shot I have ever gotten at 40 was my first bow kill 30 years ago.

Dudley Do-Wrong

I'm using the Fast Eddie XL 2 pin

turkeyhuntinfool

I bought bought the site at Pop’s Outdoors in Demorest , Ga. The owner Dale Hope help me set it up. After watching him I can now run it pretty easily. I absolutely love the we site!

swampwise42

These old eyes need .029 pins and Spot Hogg offers these where Black gold doesn't. I think these are the two best high end sights. Other more economical options I like are the Trophy Ridge cypher and Truglo.

benellisbe

I am currently running a Garmin Xero A1 and am really enjoying it so far. Been a neat concept allowing me to simply range and drop the "pin" on the target regardless of range.