Eggplant

Big7

The Oracle
One of my favorites.

Seed a few peeled eggplant and put it in toward the end cooking of a good stew. ?

ryork

I love eggplant from the garden. Mine have really struggled this year for whatever reason. Combination of too many cool nights in May and early June, and too much rain after that is my theory. Looks good!

slow motion

Grew eggplant a few times. Never really knew how to prepare it so I wasn't happy with it in the garden. Your's looks good though.

B. White

I've grown it off and on for years. I like it ok fried, but it soaks up too much oil most ways I've tried. The wife stirred some around in a little olive oil and added some spices and put it in the air fryer last week. It was pretty good.

Redbow

Sure looks good to me I love eggplant. We have some ready to eat today. We cut ours into cube's flour the eggplant in a bowl then fry it. I know we eat too many fried foods but that's our favorite.

Big7

The Oracle
I've grown it off and on for years. I like it ok fried, but it soaks up too much oil most ways I've tried. The wife stirred some around in a little olive oil and added some spices and put it in the air fryer last week. It was pretty good.
Try on a hot cast iron grill.
Better yet, on a hot charcoal grill. :wink:

I had some fried the traditional way tonight.
Was good.

The missus swears she don't like eggplant but will chow down on eggplant parmigiana.
Florida Market is my go to variety though I usually have Rosita (purple) and Antigua (purple/white striped) in there as well. I'm looking for an early large cultivar.