Carrol County Trespass

tr21

i think yall have a bear in Carrol County. i'd put some traps out !

six

I can’t tell if it’s a cap or a doo-rag. Some who may recognize him, LEO’s, Judges, Probation Officers, crack heads, Peopel at the unemployment office. Some people who probably won’t recognize him, Teachers, Preachers, bank employees.

Dupree

What part of Carroll county?

I live in and build houses all over the county.

Keith Karr

That’s funny Anthony ! ?

The sheriff’s wife is my first cousin. I’ll see him Sunday at church and can show him the picture if you want me to.

Pm me the location in Carroll county and what y’all have missing.

Madsnooker

I guarantee that low life lives within 2 miles of that location and the locals know him. Should be really easy to ID him as I doubt all the locals "like" him. If he's shirtless during the night that dude probably goes shirtless around town so he can show his tats.

Blackston

I’m sure glad you all have always had it all together ..... One terrible action on your part or someone else’s can change everything

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
I guarantee that low life lives within 2 miles of that location and the locals know him. Should be really easy to ID him as I doubt all the locals "like" him. If he's shirtless during the night that dude probably goes shirtless around town so he can show his tats.
Man we've been getting along so good lately and now you just go and talk about me like that.