Horse Creek

Allen Oliver

Yes sir! ? Just got off the phone with him. I plan to be there the 3rd week of October. I’ve been waiting a LONG time to participate in this hunt. Can’t wait to hunt flat land and rivers swamps again.
Thought so. Look forward to meeting you and sharing a camp fire with you sir!

Dennis

Its not a bad idea to were orange if your around the property lines because its gun season there. Also over the years on that hunt there always seems to be some one trying to gun hunt there by mistake

BBowman

I had fun!!! Except for the mosquitoes!!!! I had to literally hold a thermacell in each hand up to my ears to get thru Thursday evening. Saw deer and hogs. Saw a good buck too. Thanks to all the trad forum guys for welcoming to your campfire. I’m already making plans for next year.

Jayin J

Got on some sleeping Hogs that were snoring but just couldn't pick them out from the Palmettos, turns out they had wallered shallow beds in soft swamp dirt......Busted them up and watched them grunt off....Saw two bucks and one doe after that....Always lots of Game on Horse Creek Hunt....

Worlldbeater

Horse Creek is an overlooked WMA for sure thank goodness and yall please stay away. :) A most beautiful place and home to the world record Largemouth bass caught at Montgomery Lake. Be sure to visit it if you go there . History made there in 1932. Two people fishing with one rod and reel. They took their boat in the trunk of a car and took turns fishing with the rod and reel. Great depression times and they ate the fish. Caught by George Perry.