We got our hands full!

alphachief

Wife and I have had boxers for 22 years. Most of that time we had two boxers several years apart in age. We had to put our male to sleep a couple weeks ago at nine years of age. For the first time we now have a male and female from the same litter. They’re 8 weeks old and an absolute fur hurricane! The flashy female is Stoli. The male with the black mask is Syd.

Attachments

• BADC3CD3-1D28-4B0B-8DAF-D7534343269C.jpeg
    BADC3CD3-1D28-4B0B-8DAF-D7534343269C.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 145

Pig Predator

Useles Billy’s Fishel Hog Killer ?
Cloe approves. 2 can be a handful but 3 and 4 is a nightmare waiting to happen. Especially if the boys ain't neutered. We'll only have girls anymore, they seen to be smarter or less stubborn I should say.

yota4x4

Wife and I have had boxers for 22 years. Most of that time we had two boxers several years apart in age. We had to put our male to sleep a couple weeks ago at nine years of age. For the first time we now have a male and female from the same litter. They’re 8 weeks old and an absolute fur hurricane! The flashy female is Stoli. The male with the black mask is Syd.
I'm looking for a reputable breeder for a new boxer puppy as ours died of cancer 5 yrs ago. We are ready for a new bundle of joy!
So if you know a good reputable breeder will you pass me along the information? Thanks!

alphachief

I'm looking for a reputable breeder for a new boxer puppy as ours died of cancer 5 yrs ago. We are ready for a new bundle of joy!
So if you know a good reputable breeder will you pass me along the information? Thanks!

I don’t think they have pups left, but our breeder’s FB site is Spoiled Rotten Boxers outside of Huntsville, AL.

Dub

Those two look like TROUBLE.

Awesome !!!!!!!

Best kind of trouble the Good Lord blessed us with.

Gorgeous pups.

ghadarits

There's a lot of love in that cart. Let the fun and mayhem begin!!!

alphachief

Updated pic of the pups. They’re doing great and enjoying life in South Florida!