Seeking lease for (2) within 1.5 hours of Barrow/Gwinnett county.

nick_o_demus

I am currently seeking a lease for 2 members within 1.5 hours of Barrow/Gwinnett. Would prefer a lease with camper utilities (electrical connection at minimum) but not a deal breaker if none. We are more than willing to take part in property maintenance, feeding programs, food plot management, deer management, etc. and abide by any rules.

Thanks,
Nick

Last edited:

GerChap

My brother and I are also in search of a lease or club and have another 3-4 cousins who are looking. We're responsible older adults who love the outdoors and hunting, birding and fishing.
If you find anything and would consider merging interests please send me a message. If I find a possible lease, if you wish, I can reach out to you. Thanks.

nick_o_demus

My brother and I are also in search of a lease or club and have another 3-4 cousins who are looking. We're responsible older adults who love the outdoors and hunting, birding and fishing.
If you find anything and would consider merging interests please send me a message. If I find a possible lease, if you wish, I can reach out to you. Thanks.

I would appreciate it sir... And I will do the same.