specialk

Gobble Gobble!

GA1dad

Pass?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
So what is this turkey challenge, or are we all just test'eez :ROFLMAO:
Sign on up , it’s a really fun way to get to know some of the other forum members . And who knows , may start a new friendship . I’ve made a few lifelong friends because of it . In the process of planning a hunting trip with a member that I was teamed up with a few years ago . That’s mostly why I do it , and I enjoy killing turkeys !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Sign on up , it’s a really fun way to get to know some of the other forum members . And who knows , may start a new friendship . I’ve made a few lifelong friends because of it . In the process of planning a hunting trip with a member that I was teamed up with a few years ago . That’s mostly why I do it , and I enjoy killing turkeys !
Where you going???

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Turkey challenge is awesome!
I have made friends on team and off and I have become a BETTER turkey hunter because of the hints and reads from others in the challenge and the pressure to keep going and trying because of your team!
I've joined every year for years so that I could always work hard to beat the hunters at the top that way I could be at the top!
However last year I thought I would not join because of my 13 yr old son's wants. The past couple few years he wants to hunt some and then fish and kayak even more. I get so caught up with turkeys that I exhaust every weekend until mid May.
Last year I told him I wont join the challenge and we'll go fishin and kayakin.
But this year with a 2 bird limit got me thinkin.... accordin ta how the platform for this years challenge plays out I may could get 2 fat birds with plenty of spring time to spare.
Good luck y'all!!!! Won't be long now!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Turkey challenge is awesome!
I have made friends on team and off and I have become a BETTER turkey hunter because of the hints and reads from others in the challenge and the pressure to keep going and trying because of your team!
I've joined every year for years so that I could always work hard to beat the hunters at the top that way I could be at the top!
However last year I thought I would not join because of my 13 yr old son's wants. The past couple few years he wants to hunt some and then fish and kayak even more. I get so caught up with turkeys that I exhaust every weekend until mid May.
Last year I told him I wont join the challenge and we'll go fishin and kayakin.
But this year with a 2 bird limit got me thinkin.... accordin ta how the platform for this years challenge plays out I may could get 2 fat birds with plenty of spring time to spare.
Good luck y'all!!!! Won't be long now!!!
You could of shortened that up and just used Kmac’s excuse … I may not play because I ain’t got no turkeys !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
4 man teams. Team with highest score wins.
Gobblers are 5 pt
jakes are 3 pt
No ties first team to the highest points is this year’s champion
If a tie for that score the next is 2nd place and so on.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
You could of shortened that up and just used Kmac’s excuse … I may not play because I ain’t got no turkeys !
Ahhha ha ha I could have... Fact is though turkey flocks are lookin great this spring! The new rules and short season must be working! Just start a hog bait in an opening and trail cam shows lotta turkeys like hog bait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.