Fedex ground??

doublebarrel

Silver car pulled into yard a man got out with no uniform on and had two packages for me and said from UPS! Said he got more to use his car rather than UPS truck? BB

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
You have to call, ask them for a GSP location of where the scan was done, you may have to do some locating on a map, but if you know your GPS location already it should not be hard to find out that they were not close to you
Update, I found the package out beside the road, guess they did toss it out

little rascal

f I find out ahead of time the company I want to buy something from uses Fedex and there is no other choice,, I will NOT buy from that company ! I've told that to at least two companies in the last year, they didn't seem concerned,,, so they don't have me as a customer, when given an option I will even choose USPS instead of Fedex,,,
Me too! If it says fed-ex I'll shut down my order and look somewhere else.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
We never have an issue. Our African American fedex driver always had Rush playing between noon and 3.

I often meet drivers in the driveway and invite them to turn around on our grass instead of backing into the street.

I get great service from all deliveries.

REDMOND1858

FedEx is garbage and always has been around here. Our UPS and USPS folks are jam up, FedEx is just about guaranteed to be a lost, delayed or “delivered” but nowhere to be found.
Guess that’s the difference in $30/hr + and $13/hr…..

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
We never have an issue. Our African American fedex driver always had Rush playing between noon and 3.

I often meet drivers in the driveway and invite them to turn around on our grass instead of backing into the street.

I get great service from all deliveries.

Me thinks I detect a touch of sarcasm

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
Me thinks I detect a touch of sarcasm
the last UPS driver I talked to said he had 224 stops in his day delivering 272 packages. That was in early November. He said they have been doing Christmas level deliveries for the last 18 months.

Imagine doing that 5 days a week for the last 18 months.

TomC

I ship a lot and can't really complain about USPS, UPS or Fedex over the years except around the holidays when I complain about all three!

Flash

Actually I Am QAnon
Was on the tractor across the road at my dad's, saw the fedx truck stop for a second in the road, he talks to his partner then goes across the road down the driveway to my house. I drive the tractor over, get off get the package with out paying attention to it. Wish them a Merry Christmas, they drive away, I look down and it's for my dad with his address where I just came from.

Fast forward 20 minutes, they came back to my house and dropped off a package for us. :huh: But we did got ours and dad got his so all is good

Buck70

Yesterday we were expecting a package that Fed-Ex said was on the truck for delivery. We had a Fed-Ex ground truck pull into our driveway. We were at our neighbor's. The truck turns around without delivering anything. My wife stops the truck at our neighbor's and asks if he was looking for our address. He said no, that he was looking for another address that was on a different road 1/2 mile away. Today, Fed-Ex tracking says our package was delayed and will be delivered today. My guess is someone scanned the package yesterday and it was never put on the truck after being scanned.

Darien1

I live in a gated subdivision with a two mile gravel road up to the houses. It's a very good road even when its raining. Fed Ex driver would refuse to drive down our road for years and would toss packages over the gate at the entrance. I never knew when I would get a delivery but when leaving I spotted a package I had to get out and check who it was for. We got a new driver recently and low and behold he drives it right to my door. UPS always gets it right.

greg_n_clayton

Go read the Braselton Fed x reviews ! They have been having major problems there ! The folks on the book of faces talk about their poor service in these parts daily !

Polkberry

I won't order from anybody that only offers FedX shipping. They took my packages 5 miles down the road 4 straight times while I was calling the distribution center that was the wrong place. All they told me is it wasn't the wrong place. If I Google my address it shows my house and gives directions. Them folks are definitely on something .