🌪 2022 Smack talk thread 🌪

WOODIE13

Mad Hillbilly Sluicer
I’ve been meaning to ask you Woodie , what county do you live in . I’ve got a good friend and diehard turkey hunter that lives in Bedford co
Fayette county, WV @ Oakhill

He's about 90 miles away in VA, used to be a lot of birds in the NF.

Last edited:
Taking grandson in the morning. Would sure love for 2 gobblers to show up and Pac Man and I both kill one. :D

Cool as that would be my only real priority is getting him his first turkey.

Left one gobbling at this location (north Lowndes) last Saturday when kilt a bird. Been coastal for last few days. Hunted swamp at east Lowndes location earlier in the week. No sign of a turkey of any kind there.

Looking forward to getting back in the turkey woods - especially so since I enjoy Pac so much. Bird or not it’ll be fun, but sure hoping he’ll get his first (If no gobbler there were two jakes, one with a longer beard (prob flirting with 6”). Were running with the bird I kilt last weekend. Might be a good bird for him if I can’t entice a gobbler to come visit).

WOODIE13

Mad Hillbilly Sluicer
Good job Woodie ! A bunch of smiling kids is better than any turkey
Just got home, long day. Our DNR brought us 200 fish, so we ordered 450 more from a private hatchery, they came at 9 PM, 150 brooders probably 3 to 8 pounds at least. Last time we had it preCOVID, we had @ 165 kids, should get a great workout on my netting skills.

Back at it in the morning early

Good luck getting your grandson a bird

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just got home, long day. Our DNR brought us 200 fish, so we ordered 450 more from a private hatchery, they came at 9 PM, 150 brooders probably 3 to 8 pounds at least. Last time we had it preCOVID, we had @ 165 kids, should get a great workout on my netting skills.

Back at it in the morning early

Good luck getting your grandson a bird
That’s Bubba with the grandson , I hope they Get one also . I’m not near as old as him 😜 . Hope y’all have a great turnout

WOODIE13

Mad Hillbilly Sluicer
That’s Bubba with the grandson , I hope they Get one also . I’m not near as old as him 😜 . Hope y’all have a great turnout
It was a great time, netted well over 100 fish personally for them

We had @ 140 kids.

One little boy caught the biggest fish, probably @ 9 or 10 pounds.

20220514_123732.jpg
20220514_123638.jpg

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner
Get the spotlight out
AND IT CAN CONTINUE!!! ah HA HA HA HA!
I sure have enjoyed it my new friend!!! Wow team 1 was a GREAT TEAM!!
We were up against the best turkey hunters out there!
And I know we made team 6 break a sweat a lot. They were watchin out for us trust me!!!!
They may act cool about it but they were skeert!!