? 2022 Smack talk thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
AND IT CAN CONTINUE!!! ah HA HA HA HA!
I sure have enjoyed it my new friend!!! Wow team 1 was a GREAT TEAM!!
We were up against the best turkey hunters out there!
And I know we made team 6 break a sweat a lot. They were watchin out for us trust me!!!!
They may act cool about it but they were skeert!!
Y’all didn’t win. Well cool 2nd place finish.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
AND IT CAN CONTINUE!!! ah HA HA HA HA!
I sure have enjoyed it my new friend!!! Wow team 1 was a GREAT TEAM!!
We were up against the best turkey hunters out there!
And I know we made team 6 break a sweat a lot. They were watchin out for us trust me!!!!
They may act cool about it but they were skeert!!
I came close yesterday. Had a bird gobbling that was probably in shotgun range, I just couldn’t see him. He had 2 hens with him. I got one within 15 yards then she took him away. I’ve been hunting some pines that were thinned about 5 years ago. The turkeys love it. It’s hard to see more than 30-40 yards sitting on the ground

devolve

Had a blast y’all! Killed 2 great ga birds and struck out on all my out of state hunts. But that’s the way she rolls some years. Going to Colorado next year for a merriam! Can’t wait!

Had fun following along with everyone. Messed up a couple pictures and lost big beard because of it. No big deal at all, I’ll do it all over again prizes or not. :)

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Still one more week here, hopefully the hens divorced the gobblers tomorrow

Had fun, met a bunch of great people, hunted a lot more than normal, had a miss and a lot of close calls, hens and green up were my nemesis.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Had a blast y’all! Killed 2 great ga birds and struck out on all my out of state hunts. But that’s the way she rolls some years. Going to Colorado next year for a merriam! Can’t wait!

Had fun following along with everyone. Messed up a couple pictures and lost big beard because of it. No big deal at all, I’ll do it all over again prizes or not. :)
Didn’t kill any birds myself, but the rest of this^^^!
Had a great team but with no help from me we came up short. I sure Had a blast and reminded myself to always have a weeks vacation during Turkey season…….2023 is already in!! I was also faced with a real time decline in birds where I hunt. There are many other places to go and I’m getting closer and closer to venturing out.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
You can’t be getting n-e-k-k-i-d with the critters cause you ain’t from Alabama. ??

Went to Basic, AIT and BNCOC there at Ft McClellan, maybe just a thong?

Status
Not open for further replies.