???2019 Donation Thread???

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
I'd like to donate a cabelas gift card for highest scoring bird

I have to bring this back to the top. Wayne donated a Cabela's gift card to the challenge. Somehow I was blessed to get it. It took me a while to make it to Cabela's in person. We stopped in Greenville SC recently at Cabela's and I needed some new camo for Illinois deer hunting. It gets cold out there. Last year I was hunting in a blizzard with high winds and lots of snow. When we got to the check out line I thought about my gift card and went to the truck to get it. The gift card didn't say how much it was and I figured it would be $25., didn't expect anything more. My purchase was over 300. She took my gift card and it was $75. Now that was a very fine gesture. Thank you so much Wayne. It put a very nice dent in my Cabela's purchase!

Wayne D Davis

I have to bring this back to the top. Wayne donated a Cabela's gift card to the challenge. Somehow I was blessed to get it. It took me a while to make it to Cabela's in person. We stopped in Greenville SC recently at Cabela's and I needed some new camo for Illinois deer hunting. It gets cold out there. Last year I was hunting in a blizzard with high winds and lots of snow. When we got to the check out line I thought about my gift card and went to the truck to get it. The gift card didn't say how much it was and I figured it would be $25., didn't expect anything more. My purchase was over 300. She took my gift card and it was $75. Now that was a very fine gesture. Thank you so much Wayne. It put a very nice dent in my Cabela's purchase!
You are very welcome. You rocked the Turkey challenge with some beautiful birds and deserving of a decent surprise. Glad it was a little more than expected!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Awesome , good luck in Illinois , that Ga buck gonna be tough to top !!!