? Official 2019 T/C SMACK TALK Thread?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Does anyone have a “SPUR” stretcher I can borrow.
May need one for a beard also.
Thanks

Swamprat

Swamprat
Yep, I have taught you how to do things the wrong way.

If you need a spur or beard stretcher then you ain't feeding enough of "Gobbler Muscle" supplement.

deast1988

Turkeys seem pretty tough to come by this spring. Entry’s been real slow for the most part. Have y’all taken up fishing?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I'm waiting to kill all mine the last week of the season just to make seatrout happy.

Bubba_1122

Entry’s been real slow for the most part. Have y’all taken up fishing?
All them tame birds I used to kill at my main place are gone. Having to really hunt, and ain’t doing too good at it.

I hunted mighty hard 4 days in a row last week. Had birds gobble early and gobble late, but they wouldn’t make it to me.

Myfirst 2 weekends I kilt a nice one and took a 15 y/o guy that’d never kilt one and called up a nice one that he killed. Thought “ain’t nothing to this”. :rolleyes:

In a slump since. Not gonna be able to hunt this weekend (but will probably give it a try on Frday before work).

On the fishing, I’m in the mood to catch some redfish. Sure would like to find two not-so-bright gobblers so can load up the boat.

deast1988

All them tame birds I used to kill at my main place are gone. Having to really hunt, and ain’t doing too good at it.

I hunted mighty hard 4 days in a row last week. Had birds gobble early and gobble late, but they wouldn’t make it to me.

Myfirst 2 weekends I kilt a nice one and took a 15 y/o guy that’d never kilt one and called up a nice one that he killed. Thought “ain’t nothing to this”. :rolleyes:

In a slump since. Not gonna be able to hunt this weekend (but will probably give it a try on Frday before work).

On the fishing, I’m in the mood to catch some redfish. Sure would like to find two not-so-bright gobblers so can load up the boat.

I’ve heard birds gobble three hunts this season, it’s been slow. I got a 4 day weekend an a qouta coming up I’ll try to find bird #3. Still waiting to hear if 1-2 even counted.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I’ve heard birds gobble three hunts this season, it’s been slow. I got a 4 day weekend an a qouta coming up I’ll try to find bird #3. Still waiting to hear if 1-2 even counted.
Well!! I guess you will have to wait til the 5 days is up and the judges score that weeks kills. ???

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
My dad sent a kid to the tool rental place to rent a board stretcher. He came back and told my dad they had told him they were all rented out. :rofl:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just PMed the judges. Asked about yours. They still going back and forth over it and now they asking me to wait til I hear from them. ??‍♀️

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Turkeys seem pretty tough to come by this spring. Entry’s been real slow for the most part. Have y’all taken up fishing?

I have, been stripper fishing on lake lanier.
Will get back to callin in gobblers Thursday!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I'm waiting to kill all mine the last week of the season just to make seatrout happy.

Actually I'm takin a page outta that book this season. All them big bonus boy's are covered in hens so I'm waitin

Swamprat

Swamprat
Was out hunting this afternoon and had a herd of crickets come thundering in with a "KMacBar" brand. Sprayed em all with bug spray, they was looking wormy. Had to put em down.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I have, been stripper fishing on lake lanier

Bait well full of one dollar bills I suppose. About the best way to get a stripper interested.

deast1988

Couple entry’s today, looks like this weekend might just be the best one yet!