? 20/20 Donation Thread

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This is where you can donate to the *Turkey Challenge*
Anyone can donate items or gift card, just name what u are donating. You don't have to donate to play or play to donate. All donations will be greatly appreciated.
We will have a 1st place team
We will have a long beard contest
We will have a long spur contest
We will have a high score contest & the winner will be other than on the winning team.

If we get items donated to where we can have a random draw for one we will.

The donors for the prizes will hold on to them til the winners are announced . At that time everyone can exchange addresses and the donated item can be shipped.

This thread is open for discussion on the what nots & such..
Like if someone wants to donate to 1st gobbler entered or 1st double beard to make it more interesting .

Thank you again this is what makes GON great.
Kmckinnie

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I will donate a quart of legal shine again to whoever gets the highest scoring single bird. In case of tie it goes to the 1st registered.
I go hunt Tennessee once a spring and on way back I visit the legal distilleries in Pigion Forge/Gatlinburg. I buy a bunch of quarts consisting of my favorite flavors. The highest scoring bird winner can pick a flavor and I'll get it to ya.

I also want to donate a quart to kmckinnie for workin extra to put this on..... If he can kill a bird this spring! And thanks for puttin it on again!

Good luck ladies and gents!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I will donate a quart of legal shine again to whoever gets the highest scoring single bird. In case of tie it goes to the 1st registered.
I go hunt Tennessee once a spring and on way back I visit the legal distilleries in Pigion Forge/Gatlinburg. I buy a bunch of quarts consisting of my favorite flavors. The highest scoring bird winner can pick a flavor and I'll get it to ya.

I also want to donate a quart to kmckinnie for workin extra to put this on..... If he can kill a bird this spring! And thanks for puttin it on again!

ATTA BOY!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer

I enjoyed that shine you sent me last year! Just a sip now and then... and it magically disappeared :)

sea trout

So glad you enjoyed!!!!!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I want some of that robbinsville clear juice!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Those are sweet.....I want one!

sea trout

Those look great kmac and BKW!!!

sea trout

Speakin of the donation thread.... the distillery's that me n my bro in law stop at on our Tennessee trip are probably gonna be closed this time for taste testing and in store purchases.
I'm still gonna buy some legal shine while we're up in the Tennessee mountains this coming weekend. A few of the distillery's have their product for sale in local Tennesse stores. And I'll get it there. I know it's not AS cool as the shine that is only for sale at the distillery ...... but it'll have to do for this year!
Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!