? 20/20 Turkey ? Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Ant....sorry to hear that....my wife has a KIA Optima hybrid since 2014....solid vehicle with no major issues.
Thanks Swamprat , As of now they have us scheduled to return to work Monday , we will see , Georgia’s deaths went from 1 to 10 in one day , I also own a Kia and my wife loves it !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Anyone gonna kill a turkey in the morning ? I’m not unless I take the gun from my daughter

Bubba_1122

Planning to go but not real optimistic (did finally see some jakes and a hen today when I rode through the property - one was a nice jake (maybe a 2 1/2" beard)).

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Y’all Read the rules on how long you had to post a kill. It’s been moved up to four hours only

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Looks like contestants are killin some jam up birds in the week 1 entry section!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bubba_1122

I probably will kill about as many as u anyway
That's cause you got the ulterior motive of your daughter killing all the turkeys. I definitely get that (in fact I think it's just plain awesome).

Was kinda my game plan for the season with my grandboy, but now my daughter's holding him hostage because of this Carolina virus thing and won't let him go hunting with me cause someone I work with had a family member that spent time around someone who had a family member that had it.

Maybe another week or two or three of this social absolution and hopefully no one's sick and we can get him on a turkey (honestly this virus thing ain't something I'm playing games with (better safe than sorry)).

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
You got y'alls double on video????!!!!!