? 20/20 Turkey ? Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Party ? time :yeah:

My favorite time!!! Moonshine after work party time!!!
I'm glad I got that bird this mornin! But the only shot he offered is when he came in at my 5 o'clock for one last check on the situation.... my left bicep is paying for that shot all afternoon. Tomorrow I'm expecting a black line in the shape of a cheap winchester butt pad!!!!
Party awn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Good lord this place is dead. Is anybody hunting. I've been busy at work and couldn't get in a morning hunt this week. I'm headed to my lease in johnson county this weekend. They've killed 7 birds off of 3000 acres. I'm going to try to close out the season there. IF not I'll be back after the Walton county birds

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Good lord this place is dead. Is anybody hunting. I've been busy at work and couldn't get in a morning hunt this week. I'm headed to my lease in johnson county this weekend. They've killed 7 birds off of 3000 acres. I'm going to try to close out the season there. IF not I'll be back after the Walton county birds
I killed 6 of those 7 birds off your lease. ?

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Still hunting , been trying to get a not so fortunate kid his first bird the last few trips , so fun but aggravating at the same time ! I like to save my last one , got one more week off work so maybe I can make it happen !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Man. What a hunt this morning. I was late this morning and the field bird that gobbles every day was there when I came by. I got parked and cut out towards the woods where he's at. I can only get about 200 yards from him as he's off the property I can hunt. He gobbled 100 or more times from the same spot. I was watching 3 deer in another small field from the edge of a ridge on my property when a bird flies from the ridge on the other side of the field and lands 50 yards from me in the field. He came into the woods,hopped across the creek and skirted around me never getting any closer. He's got a rope hanging from his chest

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
U had better get with it then.
Pretty soon them gobblers will be sitting on Nest. ?
I jumped a big gobbler this morning that was already nesting , when I heard him gobbling at daylight I was slipping in on him and dang if he wasn’t nest gobbling !

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Called in 2 coyotes and a raccoon. I made one last set up today and thought to myself if I call in a snake that's it! It's over !
Spent my last heavy magnum blend and 2 longbeards and haven't even seen a gobbler!
Gotta work for a couple days then takin the wife n kids huntin this weekend.
I hope for da best!!