? 20/20 Turkey ? Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

Bubba_1122

It’s still January
I think it's still bow season in parts of the state and a lot of folks are still focused on duck hunting.

First weekend of February, when folks are twiddling their thumbs wanting something to do, and it's too cold to go fishing, will start signing up for the Challenge.

If not, I'm gonna consider turkey hunting anyways come March.

Swamprat

Swamprat
We gotta shoot turkeys.....thought we was giving out prizes for the best smack.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I normally start this up end of Jan.
Swampbunny said he had new snack.
I should of known better.

Swamprat

Swamprat
It worked....got you and your shady turkey crew on their feet instead of the normal lollygagging around till the last minute.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Dang it man....one more beer per person a week should not be a deal breaker. Should have told them you will throw in a extra beer but it will be a tall boy instead, they would have stayed put.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
They take better pics over there. Easy judging!
Of course u and I know nothing about taking pics.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Gotta have something to take pics of but for some reason I rarely take pics of anything I harvest. Usually somebody else mentions it.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I heard through the grapevine that swamprat and the gang hunts their turkeys at Kroger.

We don't have any Krogers....Piggly Wiggly birds, least worth a few more points. Can't afford them Publix frozen turkey lease prices.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Unless you are hunting them cougars in the produce section.....

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
We need some more to sign up .... this crew sure can’t smack talk, much less kill a turkey !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Dang it man....one more beer per person a week should not be a deal breaker. Should have told them you will throw in a extra beer but it will be a tall boy instead, they would have stayed put.

Beer???facepalm: It's obvious you aint been to Quitman County in Kmac neck of the woods. Them fellas laugh at ya if you show up with beer.:waggingfinger: You better have a gallon jug of something in your hand when you show up. Kenny hands out lil mason jars to his helpers since he been busy out back in the woods:stir: . Bad part is a couple drinks and it's :yawn:

Swamprat

Swamprat
We need some more to sign up .... this crew sure can’t smack talk, much less kill a turkey !

Says the man whose daughter is whacking and stacking em.....congrats to her and you for getting her involved in hunting.