0-5

tr21

Anyone check in on Falcant'sfan80 today. Dude's going to die from alcohol poisoning before the season's over...
i'm pretty sure he passed out in the 4th quarter.:cheers: i think by the end of this season he's going to have to start attending ffa :O (falcon fan anonymous) meetings !!!!:popknot::popknot: i bet if we had some new uniform's that'd help us win. :banginghe:banginghe

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Lord have mercy some folks just keep dwelling and dwelling on things til it seems like they are a closet fan of said team. Most folks were over the falcons in 2017 or whenever it was.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Dang, I thought AFF80 wouldn't be back after the latest debacle.

The boy has stones.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Suit me fine if the Falcons leave the state and take Atlanta with them.

TB, your on to an idea. Iffin they ripped out the city I’d have a heckuva cutover to hunt next year.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
The Falcons are tied with the entire NFC East for fewest wins in the NFC.

GoldDot40

Arthur Blank should consider renaming the team to the Atlanta Possums...considering they're always playing dead at home and gettin' killed on the road.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Y'all finally done run AFF80 off.

The Cowboys suck as bad(worse actually, worse defense in the NFL) than the Coons and I ain't going no where.

Got to embrace the suck, just like Bulldogs fans have done for 40 years.

BornToHuntAndFish

Falcons almost messed up their draft options but were able to hang onto their losing habit to currently have the 3rd pick in the next draft.

BornToHuntAndFish

we going to draft the best dang waterboy in the NFL !!!!! :rofl:

Yep, obviously it depends on who's doing the drafting, new head coach, new manager, etc. Besides tv sports news saying Atlanta currently having the 3rd draft pick, more likely as sports news radio says it stands now at the 4th pick. Gotta lose to Tom Brady again in last game, which obviously is easy, expected, & predictable for the loser addicted Falcons, to have a better 1st round draft option.

Latest posts