02/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Thanks again to all who participated in week 1 of the challenge. I think this is gonna be a lot of fun! :cheers:

Before we get started with this week's fun I'd like to ask that everyone make sure to review the rules page. This is mainly due to the change in the deadline for taking and submitting your photo for each week's challenge.

See Rules Thread Here

With that said let's get started with this week's suggested theme. This one was suggested by Crickett and it was a no brainer to go with it for this week's thread. :D

The suggested theme for this week is:

Independence Day

Now, let's see what ya'll come up with on this! And of course it's not required that you follow the theme to participate.

Have fun!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
alright chris, my wheels are turning !!!

Smokey

mag shooter

Independence day came today ...

for my new pup . Not exactly what this weeks challenge is about but she left her mom and siblings today .

DSC05322.jpg

carver

good looking dog

LOVEMYLABXS

Independence is not free

JOSHUA DUMAW was killed in Afghanistan on June 22, 2010 by an IED. He was assigned to the 2nd Marines Aircraft wing and was from Spokane Valley in Spokane Washington. Flag were ordered to half mast in honor of his service.

This is my dedication to him and all that have given their lives to make this the GREATEST COUNTRY in the world.

To all that have given and have served or are serving so that we may enjoy our INDEPENDENCE and FREEDOM

THANK YOU AND MAY GOD KEEP YOU SAFE :flag::flag::flag:

Camera Kodak Z-812
Aperature setting
F/8
1/2500 sec.

Attachments

• 100_2222 copy.jpg
    100_2222 copy.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 325

wvdawg

Staff member
::; Amen, Mike.

Crickett

Little Lady
JOSHUA DUMAW was killed in Afghanistan on June 22, 2010 by an IED. He was assigned to the 2nd Marines Aircraft wing and was from Spokane Valley in Spokane Washington. Flag were ordered to half mast in honor of his service.

This is my dedication to him and all that have given their lives to make this the GREATEST COUNTRY in the world.

To all that have given and have served or are serving so that we may enjoy our INDEPENDENCE and FREEDOM

Camera Kodak Z-812
Aperature setting
F/8
1/2500 sec.

Amen!:flag::flag:

USbowhuntr

Camera Kodak Z-812
Aperature setting
F/8
1/2500 sec.

Never Forgoten!:flag:

wvdawg

Staff member
What Independence Day means to me . . .

Happy 4th of July to everyone!

Attachments

• Independence Day.jpg
    Independence Day.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 308

LOVEMYLABXS

Now that's what it is all about WV great shot and idea :flag::cool:

carver

Camera Kodak Z-812
Aperature setting
F/8
1/2500 sec.

Very touching,GODS SPEED -AMEN

carver

Sad that we...

Are not as united as we should be!
001-4.jpg
Carver

Status