04/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVEMYLABXS

I hope this is alright but I didn't see a week 4 challenge so I thought I'd help Browtine out a bit (if this is OK)

How about a flower, a leaf a blade of grass or even just a weed?

If I missed the challenge for this week just let me know an I'll delet this post my puter has been messin up and I couldn't get on for a while and just hope I haven't missed it cause I find this FUN :banana:

LOVEMYLABXS

Ok iffin this is OK then here's mine a Daisy

Attachments

• DSC_0134 copy.jpg
    DSC_0134 copy.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 427

SKEETER2

I was beginning to wonder myself, looks like flowers, grass and anything that grows is this weeks challenge. You set the bar high with that daisy.

xs5875

Banned
My first entry..I like filling the frame with textures...its amazing how tree bark looks when you take a picture of it up close..got this while out "texture shooting." Pine tree of course...
4540380657_35e9a30c45_b.jpg

LOVEMYLABXS

Nicely done xs :fine: cool shot of the pines :cool:

Seth carter

Banned
:huh:sunflower

Attachments

• seth%20030.jpg
    seth%20030.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 411

O-Country

?

Not sure what these are I found them blooming on Chattahochee wma on a scouting trip.

Attachments

• chattahochee sign 006.jpg
    chattahochee sign 006.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 431

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i do not know what this is but it was blooming along the trail at weeks bay wma . i just thought it made a pretty little wildflower.

Attachments

• DSC_0028 copy.jpg
    DSC_0028 copy.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 397

carver

Great shots so far guys..

wvdawg

Staff member
Fantastic shots!

243Savage

No idea what this is, but it grows wild all over the park.

Attachments

• I have no idea.JPG
    I have no idea.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 355

LOVEMYLABXS

:cool:Who cares iffin you know what it is you guys have takin some really nice shots :cool::cool:

mag shooter

Not a flower ... or leaf.. or a blade of grass ...... must be a weed . :biggrin2:

King KUDZU !!!!!!!!!

DSC05663.jpg

Lee Woodie

Unkown to me

so I'll leave it to you botanist

Attachments

• DSC_7894_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_7894_edited-1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 394

cornpile

Its hard to keep in the same league as you guys.Some mighty fine shots.Well,heres mine.This stuff is all along the roadsides around here.Wheres Browtine ????
006_filtered.jpg

Browtine

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth for a few days. I've had no internet connection since Sunday. Been working with ATT to get it back up but no luck yet. Received one dead replacement modem and now have a good replacement but apparently that wasn't the problem to begin with... :banginghe

Anyway, I just got a chance to borrow access to the net and wanted to touch base. I'm SOOOO glad Mike stepped up and kept it going in my unplanned absence. Thanks a lot man!!! :cheers:

Hopefully the tech that is coming to my house on Monday will have me up and running again and I can resume handling the challenge. I'm still going to shoot for this week and hope I can get online somewhere long enough to upload it before the Monday night deadline.

Anyway, sorry I didn't have a plan in place for such as this. Nice shots from everyone so far though. Nice theme!

Chris

carver

Nice shots guys,thought these looked odd

001-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.