07 F150 A/C Drain location

hiawassee1

Tried looking online, but can't seem to find a video in regards to the year of my vehicle. I have removed the wheel well, but can't seem to locate the actual drain for the A/C. Any advice where to locate the drain!!!

Thanks, J.R.

GoldDot40

On the passenger side of the firewall, look where the metal tubes come out to the dryer. The condensation drain is usually right below those pipes or in close proximity. You may have to look up from underneath to see it.

hiawassee1

Alright bringing this back up to the expert opinions. A/C drain plug really wasn’t that plugged had a little debris in it. My issue is the floor board on the passenger side is still somehow getting wet. No sweat smell or taste, so what
else could it be????
Is there a drain that goes along the windshield that could be plugged?? My issue with that is, it doesn’t have to be raining for it to be wet after driving it, and is parked under my shed when it’s not being driven..
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, J.R.

GoldDot40

What happens if you drive it with the AC off? If it still gets wet, I suspect the heater core as well.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Check the gasket around the third brake light, on the top of the cab. Known failure point for water intrusion on F150's, especially one the age of yours. I have an '06, and I chased that leak for almost a year before figuring it out. Water ends up in the front floor boards.

Open the front and rear (if a crewcab) doors on one side, and pop up the sill tread piece. There's a wiring trace that runs down both sides of the truck under there. You'll be able to tell if it's wet. If it is, it's likely coming from that back light gasket.

hiawassee1

If it was the heater core, wouldn’t it be sweet smelling and funky taste??
and it seems to do it even when it’s dry outside. Like I said it stays parked under carport most of the time, does not get driven that much