1/11

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Aaaaaaannnd here comes the rain.

sleepr71

In a box stand in mid-GA. Saw one small Doe at 0730. She was about 350yds away when she finally stopped & I passed. Hoping for something a little bigger & CLOSER ?Starting to get intermittent rain & wind gusts. Probably going to call it quits at 1030. Need to take care of a few things before the sky opens up & wind gets crazy. Be safe & good luck everybody ?

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly

Wayne D Davis

we may have been neighbors this am......I just back from a short sit this am. Gotta work.

Btw-if you have a Cobb co permit, I believe you can hunt til the 31st. They have a few areas too and give out 300 permits..........should have been part of the Allatoona Corp that we have but it’s Cobb

https://zen.cobbcountyga.gov/images/documents/parks/naturalresources/16_Hunting_Map_3.pdf
Yea it's separate.... years ago it was the same permit.... I'm in my wife's white van today. Wad you in a burgundy truck?

Wayne D Davis

Just a few bands of misty rain so far.... wind not bad except the occasional gust. Riding with it for now. Thicket pinch point 100 yards from the van

Wayne D Davis

That gust was kinda unnerving. I heard cracking of trees... now calm again. Maybe a few deer will decide to relocate from the privet up into this thicket with me

Wayne D Davis

splatek

UAEC
In a blind. Had one, door at 70 yards but no shot. Of course there were three on my other cam, walked right under where I’d climb with my saddle.
Was going to hunt there tomorrow some no rain forecast, I’m sure the deer will come to the blind tomorrow.
Woods were alive earlier. Rain has things quiet
Here’s hoping.
Good luck y’all

splatek

UAEC
In a blind. Had one, door at 70 yards but no shot. Of course there were three on my other cam, walked right under where I’d climb with my saddle.
Was going to hunt there tomorrow some no rain forecast, I’m sure the deer will come to the blind tomorrow.
Woods were alive earlier. Rain has things quiet
Here’s hoping.
Good luck y’all

Ps feels like a bow hunt, and in trying to get one with my recurve this weekend!

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Kids basketball games is better than rain huntin with a bow and nothing coming close enough to see believe it or not!