1/2

BigBass123

No one in the woods yet? Guess I’ll get this one going.

Decided to take a 3 day trip down to a SW GA WMA.

Got in late last night, so slow start for me this morning. Just about to head into the woods.

At least the first half of the day will really be just scouting, potentially this afternoon as well. Want to have at least 3 different spots to sit before I stop scouting.

Saw more bucks then does on the road last night in the general area of the property so I’m hoping that’s a good sign of things to come.

BigBass123

Saw 1 spike crossing the trail anround 10 AM and tons of sign so far.

Multiple trail intersections, found a couple beds, a scrape, several old rubs, 3 fresh ones including the biggest I’ve ever seen that still has the wood shavings under it. I‘ve never seen this much sign (or this big) anywhere.

Looking like this could be an eventful 3 days.

Going to hang the climber this afternoon.

bany

Been over a month since I sat in a ga. tree.
Was quiet till these squirrels came in faster than the sound of speed!
I hope to spend a fair amount of time in this tree for several weeks. Y’all have fun.

BigBass123

Saw 1 more doe and the back half of a deer. Sat in what I thought would be the least productive area that I found, so at least saw deer.

I’ll be back at it in the morning, probably sitting on a trail intersection that had the biggest track I’ve ever seen in Georgia and a rub the size of my arm. Hoping a good one decides to pass through again.