1/5 AM

Dusty Roads

Fannin/40/overcast/**Saw 3 does pushed by small buck sunset yesterday-thinking 3rd rut beginning for unbred does/also coyotes on move-heading out soon/maybe wife can bag her first! Dawn 7:16-days getting longer,can you believe it!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Bout to get down and go vote....... I’ve seen nothing but wood peckers n titmice. I’ll be back later though

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Forgot my grunt call anywho?

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Why did you hang it so high and upside down?:love:
i actually like the height that I hung it. I got it angled so it was comfortable to look into. It was near perfect for FoV. I learned that you kinda gotta “index” the FoV in your mind. I saw a squirrel on a limb and turned to look at him, I knew he was back there, but I wasn’t able to pinpoint him immediately because I didn’t know the location of the limb he was on. If any of this makes sense IDK. I fiiguared out that I needed to be familiar with specific points on the mirror and where they are on the ground. It is not like looking in your cars rearview. I kinda liked the setup, but it is not intuitive as I thought it would be.

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
It was a great morning to be in the woods - a couple of squirrels is all I saw... no Deers in front or behind me. Wind chill was very bad... was not prepared for that. My face looks like I was down hill skiing

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
i actually like the height that I hung it. I got it angled so it was comfortable to look into. It was near perfect for FoV. I learned that you kinda gotta “index” the FoV in your mind. I saw a squirrel on a limb and turned to look at him, I knew he was back there, but I wasn’t able to pinpoint him immediately because I didn’t know the location of the limb he was on. If any of this makes sense IDK. I fiiguared out that I needed to be familiar with specific points on the mirror and where they are on the ground. It is not like looking in your cars rearview. I kinda liked the setup, but it is not intuitive as I thought it would be.
Interesting mirror you have.
Where’d you get it, how big is it,what does the back look like?
I’m wondering how well it packs in and out. Maybe you’ll start a thread about it?

j_seph

Good luck, one of my big 8 pointers was on camera at 12:40 Sunday afternoon, then he was there at 5:45 yesterday eve. Hopefully he will repeat this eve.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Back at it after probably wasting my vote but I had to do it