10/10pm

JROESEL

TORNADO WARNING CENTRAL HATTCHEEE HEARD COUNTY, moving into Carrol county,
GREENVILLE/IMLAC Moving north east
BE CAREFUL OUT THERE

buckpasser

I’m 38’ up a pole pine in Thomas county on some land @elfiii used to kill deer on. Long hike in and I’m soaked, but the good news is there’s a giant blow dryer on me nonstop...

Feels too early in the year to use any kind of firearm on them, but I brought one anyway.

Had a nice buck bedded under me as I climbed but he finally couldn’t take it and snuck out.

Last edited:

Whitefeather

Management Material
SEVERE WEATHER on the south side of Atlanta moving north. A line from Thomaston to Carrollton. Y’all pay attention out there and be safe.

deast1988

Saw 4 before 5pm nothing since. No shots offered looking for a doe.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I was headed to the blind knowing rain was coming when I heard tornado sirens South of us in Taylor County. Check the radar and decided to hold off.
This crossed the highway just North of us...

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Look out if your in lamar and monroe county tornado warning now

That mess I videoed crossed highway 19 south of Thomaston headed northeast toward The Rock and Lamar County.

buckpasser

Two otters just trotted under me. That’s got to mean something if you asked an Indian.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I rattled one up but these swirling winds made him catch wind of me and he started blowing. I never saw him but he was about 40 yards away in some thick stuff and I'm pretty sure it was a buck. About 30 minutes later my phone buzzed about the tornado warnings in Monroe county so that ended the fun right then and there.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
we had a doe and a fawn cross right at the ridge line around 6:20. We didn't see any others. I didn't let Samsam take that shot because it was high up on the ridgeline, and on the other side of that ridge there are a couple of houses. Better safe than sorry.

Mk20rockeye

Daughter and I struck out on the WMA. Just like what happened to Rooster, we rattled and we could hear something walking our direction, but...the wind was swirling about and it blew at us. wasn't far, but was in the thick crap. we were on a transition point near some hardwoods with scrapes all over and a couple nice rubs. I'm headed out in the morning with my climber to the same area.