10-12-10

capt stan

One of the two I didn't wanna drag two nights ago....I had to drag tonight. Took yesterday off from hunting and caught a few reds out on the boat.... Got back in there tonight after work... WHEEEW I'm getting old! Big ol Boar 2 1/8 in cutters. His nose touched one side and his "boys" touched the other side of the truck bed! .50 smoked him at about 10 steps, he went about 30 yds and fell over.
I gotta say thanks my bud johnny for answering the phone and comming to help with the drag and getting him into the truck!!!

00490.JPG

00939.JPG

00762.JPG

WolfPack

Banned
Nice!

Public Land Prowler

Well...I see you are collecting on drags now ol man..lol..guess you'll be callin me up soon..I'm in the hole a few drags myself..hehehe..I just wonder how bigga hog your saving up for me.. ;) I think I will just show ya how I butcher em up right there on the ground and pack em out..

capt stan

Well...I see you are collecting on drags now ol man..lol..guess you'll be callin me up soon..I'm in the hole a few drags myself..hehehe..I just wonder how bigga hog your saving up for me.. ;) I think I will just show ya how I butcher em up right there on the ground and pack em out..

Didn't wanna mess up the hole...I saw one bigger then this one in there as well..........:cool::D

scottja

You could've called me too. Between you, PLP and me, we either have enough muscle to drag em out or enough common sense to cut em up and pack em out...all of em.

Millyville Hunter

nice hog bud. My dad missed a nice one tonight with his bow. When you get that bigger boy I have got a taxidermist that is the best I have ever seen for mounting hogs. Those big ole boars make a really nice mount.