10/14 AM

Hunter922

Gold tip ready to go in Cobb. Sitting in a travel area with some secluded oaks. Same stand i let the the 8 walk from on Saturday morning.. After looking at the video from Saturday He will not get a pass again..
Good luck archers be safe.

billy336

Berrien County with muzzleloader. Grey ghost way off earlier, too early to see well.Definitely a buck with a rack. Doe got too close just now and sounded off ?

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
I'm huntin a double ladder where I'm getting a bunch of pics at. (2,000 in 2 weeks)

A pain hit me this morning so I had to get down to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to go under my stand so I thought I would cross the fence and go.

The fence is pieced together like redneck engineering, so when I went to cross the fence my britches got tangled up in the bobwire and I fell and rolled on the ground wrapped up in bobwire that came loose.

I'm cut to hadees and back and prolly won't see a thing since I made all that racket.

I swear if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all!

Some days it just doesn't pay to open your eyes! :banginghefacepalm:facepalm:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
I'm huntin a double ladder where I'm getting a bunch of pics at. (2,000 in 2 weeks)

A pain hit me this morning so I had to get down to go to the bathroom, I didn't want to go under my stand so I thought I would cross the fence and go.

The fence is pieced together like redneck engineering, so when I went to cross the fence my britches got tangled up in the bobwire and I fell and rolled on the ground wrapped up in bobwire that came loose.

I'm cut to hadees and back and prolly won't see a thing since I made all that racket.

At least you got some relief before getting tangled in the wire. You could have had both events simultaneously. That would have been a bad day!

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova

Dang, make sure that you play the lottery today because you've already had enough bad luck for ONE day !!!

Something like this occurrence makes you want to get a good set of "fencing Pliers" and track down the person that did this redneck engineering and attach these pliers in the right position and then do some twisting and relocating of their assets. Yep, if that had happened to me, then I would feel much better after the use of my pliers. :hair::hair::hair:

PS: Maybe that nice buck will still in your shooting range this morning.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Checking in from Upson...
Chilly morning feels great.

And then there's those days when the pieces of the puzzle come together magically...
You never know which it will be when you start out...

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Sitting in my 2 man ladder at Pinelog........ last chance

Hunter922

2 bucks chasing the same doe. The first one had at least 8 but I couldn't get him stopped at 15 yards for a shot. The second buck was the bigger bodied of the two but he was running so fast I couldn't for sur ID what he had..

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
3 does and 2 lil ones passed 30 mins ago... nothing followed...
Guess I'll pack it up for the week and come back Friday again...
Couple nights at home and clean laundry needed...

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Saw a durn nice 8 right after daylight but he caught a glimpse of me raising my gun and hightailed it. Saw a couple does around 8. Beautiful morning to be in the woods, but I’m about to pack it up. Got a long drive back to the mountains.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Since I have the bow and standing was a probability, I have my safety harness on and front rail up behind me......I like it!!!!