10/14 PM

spud23

I’ll get it started. Thankful for another opportunity to be in the woods. It appears my little area flooded this past weekend and some of the water is still here. At least the wind is mostly in my favor so let’s see what happens.

spud23

The sun is coming through the trees and hitting me on my right side, cool breeze blowing, I’m having a hard time keeping my eyes open. Seen a couple squirrels so far

gawesw

With you guys in Greene County. Came back to a creek bottom. All the acorns down here make it hard to hunt anywhere else

Hunter922

Up in Cobb.. sitting on a white oak covered flat. Gonna' be a big one or nothing this afternoon.. Some large rubs have showed up here over the last few days...Hypo and Gold Tip ready...------>

spud23

I’ve got scrapes and rubs everywhere around me. I don’t know where the deer have decided to go today

Jacobp

Anyone have a theory on crows? I got a few raising Cain about 150 yards to my right and I’m pretty sure they haven’t seen me?

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Been up in Heard for about an hour and a half. Nothing so far, but it is getting prime time. Sitting a small plot next to bedding.