10/17 PM

Curtis

On the ground in Coweta. Son is in stand I sat in this am. Saw 13 this morning. He has hardly been out in 3 years (college out of state). Hope he brakes his dry spell.

deerslayer357

3 does and a small spike/fork horn out in front of me now. He is chasing half heartedly

TIMBO1985

In a ground blind coffee county with my 6 yr old he got excited and rushed a shot on a doe this morning haven’t seen anything yet this evenin

DSGB

Shadows getting longer and the wind has laid down a bit. Squirrels raising sand but still no deer sightings.

buckpasser

Buckpasser jr and I are in my kids’ tower on a transmission line. We’re in Thomas but we can shoot a little into Brooks if necessary. That’s where the big bucks are anyway.

1AC03CDA-42FA-4510-A73E-43EF7AB5279A.jpeg

Curtis

Dead still in Coweta. No deer. No shots. Just squirrels. Hope for action soon. Would love to get one down and at processor in time for Georgia game. Wonder who they are playing. ?

buckpasser

Dead still in Coweta. No deer. No shots. Just squirrels. Hope for action soon. Would love to get one down and at processor in time for Georgia game. Wonder who they are playing. ?

They’re playing their Daddy.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Think I just heard a flintlock long barrel go off... Heard the powder burning before the bullet exited the barrel.
Is that how they sound from a mile away?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Same here in Taylor...no shots all day...or deer.

naildrvr

Mama and 2 younguns been feeding in front of us for almost 30 minutes. They finally eased back in the woods where we can't see them.