10/27 AM

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Who is out? Picking up the grandkids this evening so staying in today. Good luck

deerslayer357

In on same field edge as yesterday morning. Ended up seeing a spike and 8 does/fawns.
Didn’t hunt yesterday afternoon due to kids’ activities and had my shooter buck on camera at 7:12pm. Would have been close to last shooting light

EDH

Haralson County No deer seen yet. I did have a first. I’m hunting on the ground and could hear something moving real slow coming up behind me. It didn’t sound like a squirrel or deer and the only thing I could think was rattlesnake. I didn’t hear it for about 10 minutes and then it came up on my right side about 4’ away. It was a turtle.

DSGB

Haralson County No deer seen yet. I did have a first. I’m hunting on the ground and could hear something moving real slow coming up behind me. It didn’t sound like a squirrel or deer and the only thing I could think was rattlesnake. I didn’t hear it for about 10 minutes and then it came up on my right side about 4’ away. It was a turtle.
Kept hearing something moving one evening but couldn't see anything. Not loud enough to be an armadillo. Finally saw the box turtle making his way through the leaves.

deerslayer357

Seen 2 yearlings- one must have been a button buck, cause he walked over to the second one and she hauled tail