10/30 PM

ucfireman

Fixing to head out. Power finally back on, somewhere around 32 hours. I am going to get a whole house generator! Still breezy but I am going to be OTG in NW Coweta backed up to the State park, Finally go the OK to hunt that little slice of heaven. Ill try to post.
Going in kind of blind, only searched for sheds there this spring but looks good.

ditchdoc24

Back at it in Jasper County! Doing some scout hunting in a different spot on a hardwood bottom. Got acorns dropping and the wind is swirling a bit.

ucfireman

Had to shed clothes. I was sweating just walking. Now the breeze is chilly. Not my best spot but didn't want to wander too much

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201030-154648_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20201030-154648_Gallery.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 18

ucfireman

I must stink. Had one blowing like crazy. Never saw it. Got cold had to put the clothes back on. And had to pee. So I'm good now.

rugerfan

Back in the ONF. Been miserably slow game movement today. Got down at 11, went to truck for lunch and a nap. Been in here since 2. Saw one super tiny spike, then a bigger buck cruised behind me about 3:30. No shot opportunity. I have only seen a few squirrels.

buckshed

Pike county pennington food plot...had a nice one on cam 2 evenings ago and chasing pics on cam yesterday

Hunter1699

Backup in Treutlen county. Only saw one this morning. Lone doe that came to my grunt call-hopefully she is ready and still around this evening or with a new boyfriend!GL all!

ditchdoc24

Got 2-3 coyote sized fox squirrels running all over the place about 70-80 yards from me. Luckily the wind is starting to die down.

buckpasser

We’re up in Thomas again. The whole crew this time. If a poor, ignorant, deaf deer does appear he probably won’t hang around long enough for my kids to decide who the shooter is anyway!97AA282B-D306-4A36-8DF3-F351524A7ABB.jpeg

Last edited:

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Otg in Dooly, high spot between two oak flats. Wife and youngest son sitting together in another oak flat. Wind is a little swirly. Good luck