100G vs 125G Broadheads

GA Puma

100 gr Sevr 1.7s. 12 gr insert.

They shoot great, tune great and perform remarkable. From hunting out west and Africa I have no worries for anything in the lower 48.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
100 grain inserts and 100 grain heads. I cut the 350 spine Walmart arrows down to 25” and I like it them, a lot!

finnhunter

blistering 220FPS.

shot my first deer with a bow last week, 22yds quartering away. arrow entered just behind the 3rd rib from the back, got both lungs and arteries in top of the heart then blew through the offside scapula. deer ran 40-50yds. very happy overall
It is not the speed, but the shot placement. Congratulations!

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I shoot easton axis 5mm (340 spine) with a 50 gr brass insert and 100 gr DRT head. They blow through a deer/bear/hog. 29.5 DL and 65 lbs of pull

Pluto72

Ever since I started pulling 70 #'s, a 100 grain Rage broadhead will zip right through any animal in North America with good shot placement. I have had them cut through ribs and all the soft tissue that you could put in its way. 100% pass throughs. 100% recovery rate. Blood trails you can run down. Farthest I have ever had any deer run is 50 yards. Just gotta put that Rage in the Cage and its dirt nap time. I'll never shoot another broadhead.