100K miles from NITTO Terra Grappler G2s

Thread starter #1
that's right 100,000+ miles from these tires on my F250.

Great tires. Beat my own personal record of 82k on a set of AT/KO (1s).

The guys at discount tires thought I still had a couple thousand left in the old set.

Fyi - I drive the truck like I own it!

Attachments

IIICrkRepr

I got 85k out of a pair and still had some life in them when I swapped em out. Would rotate every time I changed the oil. Running the Nitto hybrids now, really like them.

Thread starter #3
I got 85k out of a pair and still had some life in them when I swapped em out. Would rotate every time I changed the oil. Running the Nitto hybrids now, really like them.
Thats great too.

Fwiw - I never rotated or re-balanced mine.

I am just happy I quit wasting money on the BFG KO2s.

K80Shooter

@K80 you might want to look into these.

I've never gotten more than 30k out of any tire and had to ride maypops to get there. My last two sets of tires I rode on maypops to get to 23k miles.

gma1320

I run em for my last 2 sets, I don't take care of them and might rotate them every 20,000 miles. I still got 65,000 out of the last set and got new ones with probably 10,000 left on them.

7 point

We used to run Michelin LTX ms on our old welding rig and would get 80k out of a set . I've been considering the nitto terrain grapplers on my f150 I have nitto cross trek now

We used to run Michelin LTX ms on our old welding rig and would get 80k out of a set . I've been considering the nitto terrain grapplers on my f150 I have nitto cross trek now
I still run the LTX MS on my truck. Mine is only 2wd and I wont give up the smooth noiseless ride for anything. I always get 80,000 plus out of my tires.

Open Country Toyo's gave me 62K before I pulled them off, I could have got another 10-15K if I stayed on the pavement, they lost most of the grip in the slick GA clay and started cracking a little after 4 yrs. Back to running BFG K2s now on f150 screw 4x4. BFGs are noticeably louder than Toyo's. Never had a set of Terra's, and I'll never buy another set of Goodyear truck tires.