100K miles from NITTO Terra Grappler G2s

GeorgiaGlockMan

that's right 100,000+ miles from these tires on my F250.

Great tires. Beat my own personal record of 82k on a set of AT/KO (1s).

The guys at discount tires thought I still had a couple thousand left in the old set.

Fyi - I drive the truck like I own it!

Attachments

• 20201023_130719.jpg
    20201023_130719.jpg
    484.3 KB · Views: 88

IIICrkRepr

I got 85k out of a pair and still had some life in them when I swapped em out. Would rotate every time I changed the oil. Running the Nitto hybrids now, really like them.

GeorgiaGlockMan

I got 85k out of a pair and still had some life in them when I swapped em out. Would rotate every time I changed the oil. Running the Nitto hybrids now, really like them.
Thats great too.

Fwiw - I never rotated or re-balanced mine.

I am just happy I quit wasting money on the BFG KO2s.

K80Shooter

@K80 you might want to look into these.

Reactions: K80

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
I've never gotten more than 30k out of any tire and had to ride maypops to get there. My last two sets of tires I rode on maypops to get to 23k miles.

Taco4x4

I have heard that Toyo's are soft and don't last as long. I have 60k on my Nitto Trail Grapplers. 30 percent tread still. I will buy the same when its time.

gma1320

I like a Useles Billy Thread
I run em for my last 2 sets, I don't take care of them and might rotate them every 20,000 miles. I still got 65,000 out of the last set and got new ones with probably 10,000 left on them.

7 point

We used to run Michelin LTX ms on our old welding rig and would get 80k out of a set . I've been considering the nitto terrain grapplers on my f150 I have nitto cross trek now

K80Shooter

We used to run Michelin LTX ms on our old welding rig and would get 80k out of a set . I've been considering the nitto terrain grapplers on my f150 I have nitto cross trek now

I still run the LTX MS on my truck. Mine is only 2wd and I wont give up the smooth noiseless ride for anything. I always get 80,000 plus out of my tires.

OleCountryBoy

Open Country Toyo's gave me 62K before I pulled them off, I could have got another 10-15K if I stayed on the pavement, they lost most of the grip in the slick GA clay and started cracking a little after 4 yrs. Back to running BFG K2s now on f150 screw 4x4. BFGs are noticeably louder than Toyo's. Never had a set of Terra's, and I'll never buy another set of Goodyear truck tires.