10RC vs Bammer

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
One thing I'll say about you is you never run. Bucky, my hat's off to ya.

I got a good buddy of mine @Batjack sending me something. You'll like what I've got in store for the Tennessee game. I'm still working out the logistics cause I'm heading to Fish Camp in a couple days. It may be a week after the game but rest assured. It will be one for the ages! And something that has never been seen or done on this forum!
Sposed to at your casa Saturday.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Sposed to at your casa Saturday.
My boy! Ya see what you're getting involved in! :rofl:

Wife will receive it. I'm heading to camp on Friday, back on Sunday and Florida bound on Monday. Wife asked my plan tonight, looked at her and grinned. She say's, "So I shouldn't plan on seeing you for the next 10 days". I said, baby, I don't know yet. Her reply was, "how much is this going to cost us"? I just grinned!:bounce:

BuckNasty83

mmmm.....well, we haven't had any "moral victories" yet. But strength of schedule?
SOS is liquid and changes as the season progresses based on your opponenets success and or failures. Currently, UGA is sitting at 16. The vawls, they are down around #27 I believe, and while it may be hard to digest amidst a resurgent TU offense, y'all still aren't very good. Ya play hard, but there is not depth enough to win many games. You're really focused on UGA while Kentucky is quickly approaching;
Hannibal ad portas.
Kentucky beats the vawls

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/ranking/sos-basic-by-other
SOS is like preseason rankings.. It don't matter where you start, it's where you finish.

As it stands, we will have played 6 ranked teams this season (#1, #3, #10, #12, #18 are still standing). Everyone is still ranked except UF and their rankings likely improved, while yalls will have gotten worse.

Ga Will have played a total of 4 with only 2 still being ranked. So as is, that SOS ranking would actually favor UT.

Overall, it should balance out with yall going to SECCG and likely the playoffs. We've likely already and/or will have played half the playoff teams and both SECC opponents ?

Now, it's not yalls fault your opponents have failed, but like SEC fans say about Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma.... Who did yall play to get there? ?

BuckNasty83

If you'll look at the games without homerism you'll see what I'm saying. You have a good coach I think. But, I'm not sure he'll be able to stand with all the NCAA violations that are coming to Knoxville. Probably set you guys back another 3-5 years. Pruitt left plenty of talent even with all the trnsfers and injuries. Pruitt was good for UT.
Me a homer? ?‍♂️???

I know, but I bring a lot of truths too?

Browning Slayer

BuckNasty83

Looks like your football IQ is still the same. We lined up and played every team on the schedule and won. I know it hurts you to see the Dawgs doing so well. You can think all you want. You guys didn't play Bama well. Bama played bad and still beat yall by three scores. They did everything they could to help you. That's whats so bad about it.
We played them bad as well. How many yards did we give up in penalties? Over 100 I believe. We shot ourselves in the foot numerous times. We gift wrapped their pick 6. And that along with going for it on 4th and long inside Bama territory late in the 4th is what launched that big win for Bama in the end.

And as everyone knows here, officiating sucks in the SEC, especially when facing the mighty tide. They didn't call a targeting call a time or 2. Gave Bama a TD when Young fumbled through the endzone, yet a Tennessee defender came out of the pile with the ball?‍♂️

As you said, I know you hate to see us doing well, but UT did play a good game against Bama. The whole country has given this team credit for that, you should too.

BuckNasty83

One thing I'll say about you is you never run. Bucky, my hat's off to ya. Although, you do stay away for long periods when the Vols are being beaten every week. Of every year.

Unlike the rest of you Vols.

I got a good buddy of mine @Batjack sending me something. You'll like what I've got in store for the Tennessee game. I'm still working out the logistics cause I'm heading to Fish Camp in a couple days. It may be a week after the game but rest assured. It will be one for the ages! And something that has never been seen or done on this forum!
10-4

Browning Slayer

I no more a homer than y'all
That's not what I was laughing at. I was laughing at your "I bring a lot of truth".. You being more delusion then truth!

00Beau

We played them bad as well. How many yards did we give up in penalties? Over 100 I believe. We shot ourselves in the foot numerous times. We gift wrapped their pick 6. And that along with going for it on 4th and long inside Bama territory late in the 4th is what launched that big win for Bama in the end.

And as everyone knows here, officiating sucks in the SEC, especially when facing the mighty tide. They didn't call a targeting call a time or 2. Gave Bama a TD when Young fumbled through the endzone, yet a Tennessee defender came out of the pile with the ball?‍♂️

As you said, I know you hate to see us doing well, but UT did play a good game against Bama. The whole country has given this team credit for that, you should too.
You might want to watch the replay, A Tennessee Defender did not recover the fumble. Bryce Young recovered his own fumble, and everyone knows Bama pays the Officials. PLEASE!

Browning Slayer

You might want to watch the replay, A Tennessee Defender did not recover the fumble. Bryce Young recovered his own fumble, and everyone knows Bama pays the Officials. PLEASE!
Bucky's "truth" isn't the actual truth. The actual truth is a delusion is his eyes.

MCBUCK

Buck....vawls haven’t played the #1 team this year.
Vawls have played:

#17 Pitt - L
UR - Fla - L ( then #11)
#10 Ole Miss L
#3 Bama. L

Only if you must know. But rankings mean absolutely nothing until January.
The only thing that means anything at right now is two columns. W - L

Dawgs 7-0. Vawls 4-4

Anything else requires your professional level of spin.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Dawgs 7-0. Vawls 4-4

Anything else requires your professional level of spin.

Boom Shaka Laka Laka Boom! Boom! Boom!

Resica

My boy! Ya see what you're getting involved in! :rofl:

Wife will receive it. I'm heading to camp on Friday, back on Sunday and Florida bound on Monday. Wife asked my plan tonight, looked at her and grinned. She say's, "So I shouldn't plan on seeing you for the next 10 days". I said, baby, I don't know yet. Her reply was, "how much is this going to cost us"? I just grinned!:bounce:
You won't be able to post for 10 days?:)

Browning Slayer

So actually, y'all haven't. Not anyone to test your defense anyway. Florida and Tennessee will be the best yall get in regular season,
Hey Bucky. Do you live on a diet of “rubber”?

Cause your favorite meal is “foot in mouth”.

I guess the GA Defense didn’t impress you enough.

Hey Vol...

YOU’RE NEXT!

Just throw your mustard bottle when UGA’s defense sends you Voltards out of Kneeland stadium.