11/23 am

bulletjig

Only a small 6 early nothing since gonna give it 30 more minutes.

Ace1313

Looks like I got down to early. I sat until 10:30 did see the first thing. Probably went to the well one time to many in that spot. Will do some scouting for another morning spot.

Going to try and hunt the cotton field tonight. Cameras haven’t shown much going on there, but going to at least give it a sit.

ditchdoc24

Okay. Finally out of the woods, got him seen about and got myself home. I was sitting in the stand this morning watching 2 small bucks sparring off to my right about 75 yards away. They tussled for about 10 minutes before easing off in different directions. I was sitting in the stand, looked to my left and saw a deer walking. I was able to tell that it was one of the small bucks who had circled around behind me. Then I could hear footsteps in the leaves coming from behind the tree. I peeked around and there he was. He came up about 10 yards to my left and I shot him as he was walking. He instantly bucked and began running off on 3 legs. I watched him do a somersault and almost go down. Somehow he was able get back to his feet and stagger another 10-15 yards out of sight before going down. I was the only one in the club hunting this morning but luckily one of the other members was available. He came down and we used his golf cart to get the deer out of the woods. All I can say is that God is so good!!

Attachments

• 634F4877-EF48-4982-BE94-43B80DEB13A4.jpeg
    634F4877-EF48-4982-BE94-43B80DEB13A4.jpeg
    472.2 KB · Views: 90
  • 5A52EA24-25EF-4F52-9FB2-558B3E86CC8D.jpeg
    5A52EA24-25EF-4F52-9FB2-558B3E86CC8D.jpeg
    494 KB · Views: 90
  • A97474F3-C7F4-4872-8973-91768F88F28B.jpeg
    A97474F3-C7F4-4872-8973-91768F88F28B.jpeg
    489.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 28A807C1-14E8-4BBD-A7B5-16EBF9454EAE.jpeg
    28A807C1-14E8-4BBD-A7B5-16EBF9454EAE.jpeg
    500.6 KB · Views: 88

rugerfan

Okay. Finally out of the woods, got him seen about and got myself home. I was sitting in the stand this morning watching 2 small bucks sparring off to my right about 75 yards away. They tussled for about 10 minutes before easing off in different directions. I was sitting in the stand, looked to my left and saw a deer walking. I was able to tell that it was one of the small bucks who had circled around behind me. Then I could hear footsteps in the leaves coming from behind the tree. I peeked around and there he was. He came up about 10 yards to my left and I shot him as he was walking. He instantly bucked and began running off on 3 legs. I watched him do a somersault and almost go down. Somehow he was able get back to his feet and stagger another 10-15 yards out of sight before going down. I was the only one in the club hunting this morning but luckily one of the other members was available. He came down and we used his golf cart to get the deer out of the woods. All I can say is that God is so good!!
Congrats, nice one!

Carbon Express

Nice deer congratulations. What county

Timberbeast

Wow what a buck! Thanks for sharing.

slow motion

Lotta killers this morning. Congratulations to all

bany

That’s a buck, congratulations!