12-1 AM

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Back in my favorite stand in Bleckley...looking for a big ol nanny pine goat. Deer should be moving, they as all along the road sides this morning

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
In it to win it, Dooly Co. snug in my tower stand. Looking for big boy, good luck to all.

GAbuckhunter88

In Cherokee Co. Sitting in a tower stand which overlooks a foodplot on the edge of a big bedding area. Hoping they want to sneak out for a snack when the rain eases up.

gcs

In a tower stand over looking cut cornfield in Dawson. Good luck everyone on this wet morning.

Rackbuster

In boxstand in Irwin county. No grandsons with me this weekend gonna try to get me one. Been raining since 1230 but not too hard now and am staying dry in stand.

Hunter922

Raining hard here. My youngster is taking the SAT this morning. Raining to hard for the stick and string this morning. Good luck y'all be safe..

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Sitting in shooting house in Suwannee Co Fl. Ticked off right now. I can see the post where my camera should be, but it looks like someone has stolen it. Not certain but pretty sure it's gone. I'll check when we're through hunting. Light rain off & on.

gcs

Just seen a nice 8pt. He was all by himself. He wasn’t the one I was looking for. So, he got a pass this morning.

gcs

Just watched another 8pt come in a feed for about 30 min. He was smaller than the first one I seen.