12/30 am

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
I know I'm not out here all by my lonesome...

A little of a late start, but up a tree on the edge of a 50 acre field in Paulding.

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
Was going to hunt the field again but the weather dude said 25 mph wind .... So I changed my plan at the last second. I haven't seen 25 mph wind yet!

Wayne D Davis

I'm with y'all up a tree in Paulding. Poured a half bottle of tinks in that scrape. Now I got squirrel hunters with a dog back towards the truck. Maybe they kick something up with all the noise. Bark bang bark bang

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Was going to hunt the field again but the weather dude said 25 mph wind .... So I changed my plan at the last second. I haven't seen 25 mph wind yet!
Nice and calm, actually. Maybe whoever make that scrape by you will stop by to freshen it up.

hunter922jr

Change of plans, work crew was less than 70 yards from me hanging around on the main road. So I’m now on the ground on a oak ridge about 200 yards away.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting on the ground in the forks of two logging roads in a mixed pine/hardwood corner between a thick cutover and planted pines. Soggy and breezy. Nothing but squirrels so far. My last sit of the year, I’m headed back home this afternoon.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Wind kicking up here now.

Wayne D Davis

The squirrel dog has half circled me about 1/4 out. I hear his owner blowing his horn about a mile away back towards main dirt road. Hopefully something will sneak by not doing 50 mph