12/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA1dad

Wow Jason, that one looks really good in black and white!!! Awesome patterns in those petals.

Lee Woodie

Old wood bench

I enjoy sitting on watching the critters from in the yard

Attachments

• BENCH-1.jpg
    BENCH-1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 356

*MrsUSbowhunter*

Here is mine.

_DSC0006-Edit.jpg

Browtine

Awesome shots!!! Jason, what kind of flower is that?

NWCO, man... that's just AWESOME!!!

Browtine

Beautiful Sarah!

USbowhuntr

Sarah great shot of "Villa La Rotonda". Who out there can tell me what US building is based on it. Here is a hint, you probably have it in your pocket.

Browtine, I realy dont know what type of flower it is. I am having a hard time finding a flower guide of Afghanistan on line.

Lee Woodie

Sarah great shot of "Villa La Rotonda". Who out there can tell me what US building is based on it. Here is a hint, you probably have it in your pocket.

Browtine, I realy dont know what type of flower it is. I am having a hard time finding a flower guide of Afghanistan on line.

The White House

USbowhuntr

After posting before I decided to double check my facts and found that I was indeed incorrect in my information. I have always been told that the Jefferson Memorial was based off of La Rotonda. After doing a little checking I found that La Rotonda and the Jefferson Memorial are based off the same building in rome.

But not to get away from the purpose of this post, I am realy likeing this weeks topic. I cant wait to see what else you all post.

Jason :flag:

Crickett

Little Lady
Awesome shots y'all!:clap::cool:

I still haven't come up w/ anything. B&W's are my favorite but for some reason I just can't find anything to shoot.

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
this has been an outstanding week yall !!! may have to repeat this topic in a few months browtine !!!

kc6bsm

Mike built this bird house out of scraps that were laying around. It has been in the yard about 15 years.

Attachments

• 102_5697.JPG
    102_5697.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 248

SKEETER2

this has been an outstanding week yall !!! may have to repeat this topic in a few months browtine !!!

X-2
I have enjoyed seeing all the entries so far, each one has something special about it. Quinn, I know you have something up your sleeve, lookin forward to one of your killer B&W's.

wvdawg

Staff member
Magnificent shots - every one of them!

carver

B/W seems to make me take a much closer look at a photo and study it more for the detail.Everyones photos look great,they all have added a their own twist,the kids are sweet,and I also like Jasons Flower.Heres mine.
002-21-1.jpg

GA1dad

Alright, I finally picked one that I thought "looked good" in black and white. I took this same shot of a 66 Malibu, but it just didn't "work". I think the dark color and lines of the Galaxy really fit the bill.

Attachments

• Galaxy (806 x 590).jpg
    Galaxy (806 x 590).jpg
    121 KB · Views: 238

Browtine

Man! And it's only wednesday! I think this week may be the most active challenge thread yet. Once this one is closed it will be interesting to compare the number of entries it has to the other threads.

Awesome shots folks! Simply awesome!

kc6bsm

I agree with wvdawg, I think all the shots are awsome!

quinn

wow great topic!i can see everyone is really diggin the b&w's.I got out for a few minutes on the way home.It's hard to pick....but at least now there's a second place thread to fall back on.Thanks Skeeter for the extra pressure.It would have been alittle easier digging one out of the archives.

Attachments

• old trussel at chattahoochie.jpg
    old trussel at chattahoochie.jpg
    286.7 KB · Views: 209
Status
Not open for further replies.