12/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

HALOJmpr

I just can't decide. Thanks for the challenge I actually had a couple of things in mind thinking of black and white. Since I'm starting late I'm going to try to go back and do the other 11 challenges too just to catch up. I know I can't enter them but it'll be good practice.

Here's the one I finally decided on. If I could have I would have used my driftwood shot from Sunday though.

Attachments

• Challenge Photos 026BW.jpg
    Challenge Photos 026BW.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 189

carver

everyones taking awesome shots,keepum comming

GA1dad

Great Shots Everyone!!!

bevins587

Always wanted to stop and take a picture of this place and finally got around to it.

Attachments

• B&W Truck (Large) (Small).JPG
    B&W Truck (Large) (Small).JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

USbowhuntr

Always wanted to stop and take a picture of this place and finally got around to it.

That is a great capture. :clap:

Great job this week to everyone. Browtine keep up the good work with these challenges I know I am having a blast and it really gives me a chance to relax a little and think about other things.

This week was great we had a lot of new posts lets keep it up and have some fun.

Jason :flag:

Browtine

Wow... I really thought I was gonna miss this one. Been a crazy week and with little time to go look for a shot somewhere I had to come up with one around the house tonight after the kids FINALLY went to sleep. I'm not crazy about this shot, but at least I'm in under the wire, if only by around 40 minutes! :hair: I know we extended it and started allowing shots taken on Monday but the original intent was to allow shots to be taken only through midnight on Sunday. I'm doing my best to try and stick with the original intent just to keep it a bit more challenging. ;)

Anyway, lots of great shots this week! Glad I got one in even if it stinks. :D

Attachments

• 12of52.jpg
    12of52.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 129

Lee Woodie

All the post are Great and I've enjoyed each and everyone of them Thank You for letting me see things and places I may never have a chance to see other wise.This is what makes this forum so Wonderful. Thank you again for your participation.

toyota4x4h

Yeah all these pics look awesome!! Dern it I didnt get anything in on this weeks challenge been to busy gettin stuff ready on my property to hunt this past weekend! :D Anyway these are great...BRING ON WEEK 13!!

Status
Not open for further replies.